MAY 12, 2012
GENERATOR CONTROL AND PROTECTION COMMISSIONING FOR SIEMENS ENERGY
Northwest Electrical Services provides commissioning and start-up services to Siemens Energy for various Turbine Generator projects. To date Northwest Electrical Services has worked with Siemens Energy with projects in Houston, Virginia, Mississippi, Brooklyn, Angola, Australia, and Venezuela. End users include
Industrial, Oil and Gas, Mining, Cogeneration and U.S.A. Federal Government.
Northwest Electrical Services continues to be a primary resource for start-up and commissioning of Siemens Turbine Electrical and Generator Controls, with a variety of integration requirements, (Island, Grid tie, Back-up) and protective devices.
Our services include:
- Pre-commissioning and loop checking
- Configuration and testing of generator protection systems
- Configuration and testing of generator control systems
- Factory Acceptance Testing and load bank configuration
- Documented setting reports and test results
- Field commissioning, start-up and system tuning