MARCH 31, 2016
15KV PROTECTIVE RELAY REPLACEMENT, PHASE 2
Turn-key project to acquire, install and test protective relays at a secure government facility. Project required an upgrade and replacement of existing relays with 13 SEL microprocessor 751A relays. The project included engineering services to design and install new microprocessor relays with on-site commissioning and testing services.
- Acquire accurate panel door measurements, trace/analyze existing drawings. Design thirteen new relay panel doors with new SEL relays, indicating lights, control switches and analog meters.
- Provide 7 Blank Panel Doors
- Program and NETA test all relays
- Program relays for SCADA data collection and local Human Machine Interface (HMI) accessible from existing network
- Create panel layout drawings, AC/DC schematics, and wiring diagrams for new equipment
- Test all relays, wiring, HMI, and SCADA communications
- Work closely assigned coordination study preparer for relay settings of SEL-751and 751A microprocessor relays
- All work shall be completed per NETA, NEC and local authorities having jurisdiction